Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Music Videos

 because i had nothing else to post about.

Warning: Majority of content will not be in English. I'm sorry about that. I need to listen to more music that's in English. Ohhh well. 
Advice: Do not watch all of these in one sitting unless you have time to spare. This is not a good-enough reason to waste time if you have something important to do.


CATEGORY 1: Made Me Laugh

  


CATEGORY 2: Is Well-Made and/or Pretty

 


CATEGORY 3: My Favorite Dances (not quite music videos anymore...)

 


2 comments:

Eliana Patton said...

YES.
YESSS.
YESSSS.
THE DJ IS MIIIINE.

Kell.Dee said...

I agree so much! For all these x)

~~Please be my baby~~

And so happy Epik High is there ^^ [and FTI!!] And the IU, and Infinite! Okay... all of them are great ^-^