Saturday, December 17, 2011

Guess Who's Back?

That's right, you got it: ME!

Has your Internet experience been missing a little Davina? Is your life incomplete without Davina's blog? Have you been pining for some Davina humor?

Well, never fear, because Davina is here! And that rhymed!

But seriously though...sorry for the eight-month disappearance from the face of the blogosphere. I had almost completely forgotten about the existence of this blog, but I've decided that henceforth it shall be home to short stories and the occasional poem in addition to regular posts. This is to keep me posting even when I think I don't have anything to post.

I will post. Really, I will. Especially because it's Christmas break right now, so you're guaranteed at least two weeks of Davina-spending-time-to-post. Woohoo. I know you're all looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Emmie said...

Our minds really are very much alike...look at my returning-to-my-blog-after-leaving-it-lonely-and-lacking-in-content post: http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/2011/10/im-back.html

The first few sentences are so similarly obnoxious...sol.